[Foundation-l] Sigh, problems with non-Latin usernames again

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:01:25 UTC 2007

Hoi,
And I disagree utterly with your pov. Do try and suggest to ban white
people. The organisation of Wikimania 2005 and 2006 would have been so
much easier; every body could have been meetings in a pub on a Friday
night. I would even suggest that there would not have been much of a
Wikipedia without white people. As to women, there is a present need for
a safer environment for women this was shouted down by males who felt
insulted by the suggestion. You have correctly indicated three areas
where we could do better; language, race and gender.
Thanks,
   GerardM