[Foundation-l] Sigh, problems with non-Latin usernames again

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Mon Jan 29 08:36:56 UTC 2007

GerardM wrote:
> According to the definition on the English Wikipedia, this is discrimination
> pure and simple. It is an horrible idea. I am disgusted by it.

Did you read the definition on the English Wikipedia?  A requirement
that people on the Chinese encyclopedia use Chinese characters is not
"discrimination", but a requirement perfectly germane to the topic, much
like it is not "discrimination" to allow only people with MDs to
practice medicine.

-Mark