[Foundation-l] Fair Use (again)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 19:50:50 UTC 2007

I think all it takes is one person writing the foundation that they are
breaching their copyright, as they do not follow the GFDL-license, under
which the person has given his/her texts free? And if Wikipedia is not
following GFDL, GFDL doesnt apply to those articles either i guess. In
thery, IANAL, it might even be that the foundation has to remove all that
persons contributions? :S

Eia