[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:50:11 UTC 2007

Hoi,.
For several of these notable people, there are articles on Wikipedia..
Some of them have no photo yet, some of the photos could be better
quality.. In the Netherlands we want more quality pictures of famous
people. We even have a "werkgroep" for this.. Being a member of this
werkgroep, I would like to urge our new advisory group members to
provide us with a few photos.. Photos that will do them justice as
advocates of an organisation that is very much about free content :)

Thanks,
    GerardM