[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:54:39 UTC 2007

On 1/28/07, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
>
> The point is not who is not on it, the point is are the people on this
> list complementary in stead of all being in the same mould. When this is
> a great list of people, celebrate them. When there are people who are
> complementary, suggest them in a nice, even private way. Your
> indignation does not work for me, quite the contrary.
>
> Thanks,
>     GerardM

Hmm. One more indication of the problems of pure text modes of communication.
I would have sworn that it would have been obvious when I was
indignant. When I am, I usually express myself in strong terms of an
expletive nature. My posting about Sunir Shah was purely motivated by
curiosity, and thus entirely free of expletives, or even pointed
sarcasm. Very emotively neutral curiosity. If you you thought using
words like "glaring" and "mile wide" expressed indignation, I assure
they were not intended to do so, but to be purely expressive of the
objective case of affairs.