[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to our new Communication Manager

Gatto Nero gattonero at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:43:12 UTC 2007

2007/1/22, Florence Devouard <anthere a anthere.org>:
> The Foundation is pleased to announce the addition of Sandra Ordonez as
> Communications Manager. [...] Please say hello if you run into her online
> (her wiki and irc name is "wiki blue") and welcome her to the community.

Hi Sandy, welcome in our world.
Communication has been a *very, very, very* big issue in the past
days, here on wiki-.
I'm sure you're gonna handling it perfectly.
What I can ask you - talking about internal communication - is to
inform the communities of everything possible going on wiki.
This should be a great improvement.

Good work, Sandy!