[Foundation-l] in defence of Google

Till Weber peterpanini at gmx.net
Sun Jan 21 09:40:56 UTC 2007

Anthony, I don´t think it is posible to merge both projects, wikiasari and peerpedia. Though the central person is Jim Wales, but he already decided to built a project without the foundation and one for profit. As well the proposal concept for wikiasari is still missing, if it is central or decentral. So I recommend to have the wikifoundation to run as well a search propject the p2p way.

Just my to cents. If there are persons, which decide to act, it then really a question of freedom in organizations. Open source is one thing, but freedom from the hierachy is one other.

/Till

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [Foundation-l] in defence of Google