[Foundation-l] P2 - PEERPEDIA

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 09:00:20 UTC 2007

Aphaia wrote:
> On 1/18/07, "Thomas Müller" <thomasasta at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>So you know who, you know the battle now
>>and you know the view on wikifoundation open source intention.
>

> Whose battle for what against whom?
>

>>So we know, wikiseek is evel, as google and advertisements are behind it,
>

> Pardon? And I would like to know who is we in your context...

Dunno about you, but I am getting more and more confused.
Between Wikiasari, wikisearch, wikiseek, peerpedia, peerpedia and other
yacy development, I am wondering if this is still Wikimedia Foundation
mailing list...

Which battles ? which intentions ? which registration ? Which
advertisement ? What what what ?

Could we stick to talk about the Foundation here and all others talking
of other projects, other organisations, other business company, stick to
their own mailing lists to avoid confusion ?

Is there someone here trying to launch a troll or what ?

Ant