[Foundation-l] P2 - PEERPEDIA

David Strauss david at fourkitchens.com
Thu Jan 18 01:25:36 UTC 2007

You probably shouldn't have told everyone on this mailing list not to
buy peerpedia.net. Someone registered it, and it's active now.

http://peerpedia.net/

The registration was today, so it might take 48 hours or so until it's
active Internet-wide.

It's a private registration:
http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=peerpedia.net&prog_id=godaddy