[Foundation-l] NEH grant

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:54:12 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I do not know if OmegaWiki has already registered on your radar screen
for this. What it allows you to do is to include attributes to in
essence relational records. It means that if you have coordinates or
other attributes, they could go with cities, rivers, countries etc. The
translations of many of the subject is something that comes with the
package .. :)

The advantage of using OmegaWiki is that you only need to define the
information once and it can be available for any project. This is
already demonstrated; you can have a look at the same data and change
the user interface and see much of the data in the other language.

Thanks,
    GerardM