[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Day Art Contest

Łukasz Garczewski lgarczewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:09:18 UTC 2007

Yay! It's Wikipedia Day again! Rejoice!

And just to give you a little help with that, Wikimedia Foundation and
deviantART.com bring you the Wikipedia Day Art Contest:

http://news.deviantart.com/article/25101/

We ask deviantART users to submit an artistic representation of "a
world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of
all knowledge." If you couldn't visualize the idea till now, the
entries in this contest are bound to change that!

You will see the entries shortly (I hope) under:
* http://browse.deviantart.com/projects/contests/2007/wikipediaday/wikipediaother/?order=5
(images)
* http://browse.deviantart.com/projects/contests/2007/wikipediaday/wikipedialit/?order=5
(literature)

Please, spread the word to your local Wikipedia communities and join
the fun if you have an account on deviantART (if you don't you can
easily create one for free).

Hope you have a blast out of this! Happy editing and keep on dreaming!

Questions? Ask away.

--
Łukasz 'TOR' Garczewski