[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 05:37:04 UTC 2007

There are over 7,500 "promophotos", which qualify as "fair use". The
english wiki would do well to abandon them, they are NOT free, and
should be replaceble. As a sysop on the dutch wiki involved in the
removal of copyrighted images, I get complaints time and again: "but
they have been approved on the english wiki".
It would certainly make life easier if the english wiki got rid of them.