[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

Kat Walsh kwalsh at wikimedia.org
Sun Jan 14 17:25:49 UTC 2007

There are a lot of points here worth mentioning... the Board has just
finished 3 very long days of discussion in Rotterdam but we have not
yet finished talking about this issue.

Since I'm sure everyone is wondering if we have been paying attention,
I just wanted to mention that we have taken note of the questions and
concerns in this thread and in other discussions about image
licensing, and will have something more to say in the near future.

Cheers,
Kat

--
Wikimedia needs you: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising