[Foundation-l] NEH grant

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 06:56:11 UTC 2007

Aude, I will look a bit at your GIS links, but remember that they
specifically won't fund projects that are only digitising existing
collections. Quote: "We encourage projects that explore new ways to
share, examine, and interpret humanities collections in a digital
environment and to develop new uses and audiences for existing digital
resources." Hm... actually some kind of GIS project might work well,
especially if it making them more accessible. OK, two things to think
about: What will the benefit to a potential partner be? Anything
besides a credit acknowledgement? Secondly how would such a project
exploit the benefits of using a wiki? Or would it not at all?

cheers,
Brianna