[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:44:10 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Licensing lacks a Dutch
> translation! Perhaps making at least a summary of the English one
> would be useful.

You're right abut that, but we do we have a similar page on the Dutch
Wikipedia:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Beleid_voor_gebruik_van_media
(literally translated: Policies on the use of media)

It's basically just a short introduction to the most important rules (every
image on Wikipedia should be allowed to distribute, copy, modify, even for
commercial purposes) and a few 'Frequently Asked Questions'. I might
translate this someday to English, it might be a nice addition to
Commons:Licensing.

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]