[Foundation-l] Wikimeet Rotterdam with board

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:20:30 UTC 2007

One of my friends calls Delft the 'Disneyland of Dutch history' because
there is so much to see that is related to Dutch history (the bullet that
killed William the Silent, the graves of all the Kings and Queens).

However, Rotterdam is certainly not awful. There are beautiful things to
see, such as the:
* Erasmusbrug: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Bridge<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Erasmusbrug_bij_avond.png>
* Museum Boijmans van Beuningen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_Boijmans_Van_Beuningen<http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_Boijmans_Van_Beuningen>
* The Rem Koolhaas-designed Kunsthal.

And if you are even remotely interested in modern art you should really
visit the Gemeentemuseum in The Hague for the largest collection of Mondrian
paintings in the world.

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]