[Foundation-l] 4 wishes for Year 2007

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 01:11:30 UTC 2007

~Pyb wrote:
>>I've translated it in french so more people can read, it wouldn't be
>>bad to translate this email in the more language we can and spred it
>>on village pump.
>>

>>--
>>schiste
>

> Why not making a new issue of Quarto with this letter, the financial
> report, the draft of the provisional budget for 2007
> (http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/What_we_need_the_money_for)... ?
>
> ~Pyb

I diggued for you the draft annual report. It is here:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMF_Annual_Report
Only the text is here, but I also uploaded the draft pdf, which contains
the images. Some of the images had errors, which need fixing. Some do
not, but their interest was questionned. Danny (dwool AT wikimedia.org)
should have all these images on his computer hopefully.

We could add the financial statement, the audit letter, the "what we
need the money for", my mail probably rewritten, chapter reports when
they are done. Probably add some links as well. Hmmm, perhaps oscar text
on board retreat with all the links related to the retreat. Hmmm; quite
a lot of things.

Let's start with the beginning. Please, help.

Ant