[Foundation-l] Communications issues

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 13:39:36 UTC 2007

Gatto Nero wrote:
> We *must* discuss about our communication problems. And we must decide
> which is our "starting point" in this discussion.

Oh, a thought.
Transcom had a hard time because there was no one really available to
coordinate translations of site notice and to make sure translations
went live on the website.

Aphaia, god bless her, was supposed to be offline at that time, and jd
had said he would help. It so happened that Jd was not available either,
and thank god, Aphaia came to help nevertheless.

I suggest that we need more back up on transcom. There is room for at
least one more coordinator there.

Ant