[Foundation-l] Back to basics

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:57:17 UTC 2007

Hoi,
If these are the basics, we have to make it work. When we have money we
can pay translators to translate into languages where we do not have
content yet. The notion that we only need the money to have our current
operational needs serviced does therefore not suffice. If anything, if
the dream is to have all knowledge in all languages, we need much more
money.
Thanks,
     GerardM