[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon Jan 1 01:15:40 UTC 2007

Wanting to edit on the nl.wikipedia I found my IP blocked. All of the
IP's of my Thai internet provider are blocked it seems. So I cannot edit
nl.wikipedia!

On nl: user RonaldB has a private project of AUTOBLOCKING all open
proxies. All Thai providers use open proxies. So now I am blocked and
cannot log in. RonaldB never got agreement on nl: for this nor is this a
wikimedia policy to stop all users in Thailand from editing. Still

I AM FUCKING BLOCKED AGAIN.

Waerth