[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:37:22 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Well you know as well as I do that on the Dutch moderator mailing list often
discussions are held that do not really need to be confidential or limited
to the Dutch moderators. Then again by not having some discussions in the
open, often a lot less angry words are said. This in turn as you know and
agree helps to concentrate on what is most important.. the one thing you
sadly cannot be part of at the moment.. working on content.
Thanks,
     GerardM