[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

Jerome Banal jerome.banal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 09:04:22 UTC 2007

Hello Waerth,

Ask them to modify the block so as it to block only anonymous users using
those open proxies. This option is available since 2 or 3 months.
I think, it should solve both your problem (and any other registered or
future registred users one) and their problem (vandals using open proxy to
avoid being blocked).

Regards,
Jerome