[Foundation-l] WikiSym 2007 Call for Papers

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:07:50 UTC 2007

> The same rule applied last year when WikiSym was held in what was
> possibly the worst place for international travelers to get to (37
> hours for me) yet certainly wasn't a Danish-only, or even
> European-only, affair.

How is Denmark the worst place for international travelers to get to?
I can't see how it's any worse than anywhere else in Europe (other
than London and Paris, I suppose). I'm sure you could have done it in
less than 37 hours had you wanted to - I would guess you took an
indirect flight to save money (I did the same thing when I last flew
long haul - turned a 13 hour flight into a 16-17 hour flight and saved
about £300).