[Foundation-l] a new free image!

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:51:53 UTC 2007

I still havent read any good argument for allowing fair use, except that the
english wiki is using it en masse. Which sounds like a very strange
argument, it is like saying: it is forbidden to spit, but as everyone spits,
we allow it. If everyone would be indulging in PAs on the english wiki,
would we allow them too?