[Foundation-l] a new free image!

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:18:14 UTC 2007

Hoi,
The draft in and of itself does not approve Fair use. What it does is to
allow a community to have an exemption for the strict rules if the law
of the US and the relevant countries allow for it. This is however very
much not something that is favoured; this is clear in the restrictions
that surround exempted material. My statement about NC and ND is really
simple. Material that is NC and ND will not be allowed. Fair use
material may be allowed. When material is allowed under the EDP as Fair
use, it may have a NC or a ND license; this is incidental and actually
not relevant.
Thanks,
    Gerard

PS Great to hear what you do with these collections .. I am glad to hear
about this :)