[Foundation-l] a new free image!

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:54:22 UTC 2007

Ray,

if you want to have a little experiment, NBA players might be a good
playingfield. But as in medicine, you should have a check group. Take a
similar sized group, make a list of the persons with fair use images, and at
the end of the experiment, see which group has more free images added to
them.

i wish you health and happiness,
teun spaans