[Foundation-l] a new free image!

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 12:18:55 UTC 2007

> On 2/24/07, Casey Brown <cbrown1023 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > Is your point that we should remove all "fair use images", causing the
> > articles to be without an image making someone donate a free one?
> >
> > Cbrown1023
> >

> Close I would suggest replaceing them with this (click the image):
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mamet
> --
> geni

That's an good idea. I was also going to suggest, where
people/projects want to use *some* fair use images, might it be an
idea to somehow identify fair use images as such *within the article*
- by, say, putting a coloured border around it and having a text that
says "This image is not free - help us find one", and linking to a
template or other page as is done in this case?

Dunno..

Cormac