[Foundation-l] a new free image!

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 11:04:38 UTC 2007

Teun.
May I kindly remind you that we are discussing on this list how to deal with
all types of issues. Personally I have never ever uploaded "Fair use"
material. It is however done on some of our projects. When material is used
with a justification of being "Fair use", there is imho no reason to cripple
such material. This was suggested in the previous post.

You were wrong in how you reacted to what I wrote about NC and ND the other
day, you again assume things that are not in line with what I wrote. It is
good to remember that "Fair use" is permitted to a project under a Exemption
Doctrine Policy if they so choose. It is therefore relevant to discuss how
this is to be implemented if at all. This is what I did.

Thanks,
     GerardM