[Foundation-l] (en.wp) donation appeal ideas

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 22 01:08:27 UTC 2007

There haven't been many helpful suggestions so far, so I'd like to
bring this to more people's attention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Donation_appeal_ideas

This is a brainstorming page for the donation appeal that appears to
unregistered users on each en.wp pageview. The idea of randomized
messages has also been suggested. Either way, we need more messages to
choose from. This could also be helpful to other WMF communities that
choose to implement an appeal through MediaWiki:Anonnotice.

Please add your ideas to the page or associated discussion.

--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic