[Foundation-l] Database dumps

Annabel annabel at wikipedia.be
Wed Feb 21 09:41:44 UTC 2007

It's not high priority, that's right, but you should also look at it
from the users point of view. If a large  download breaks at 85%, then
you have to redownload the whole file. I know that there download
managers, but with bitorrent you have extra certainty for the validity
of your file: every 1 MB or so, you have a MD5 hash, so corrupt
downloads can not happen.
Lowering the bandwith on the download server is just an extra advantage.

Annabel