[Foundation-l] RfC: Draft licensing policy resolution

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:30:20 UTC 2007

Do the communities have to ask permission to implement an EDP in their
project? Or is that only an advice?

Will the general council also advice on the part of EDP on local law, or
only for the "US-part" ?

Does the EDP have to be fine with GFDL too?

Will the EDP be a temporary solution, or a definitive one?

Lodewijk