[Foundation-l] Restriction on page moves inpt.wikipedia.orgThankyou

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:31:21 UTC 2007

On 19/02/07, rfrangi at libero.it <rfrangi at libero.it> wrote:
> And on en.wp anonymous users cannot create new articles. Also the ability for blocked users can edit their talk page in active somewhere, and inactive somewhere else.

(in regard to Anthere's comment)

Yeah, good point! Does this mean enwp has to let anon users create
pages again?  :P or does it get special status as the biggest project?

The 'let blocked users edit their own talk page' thing is a no-brainer, to me...

IMO it's ok for different wiki communities to have different
standards. Each group has their own idiosyncratic way of doing things,
e.g. esWP making all sysops bureaucrats (don't know if they're still
doing this or not).

cheers
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise