[Foundation-l] One week later and I am still blocked, nobody is doing a fucking thing

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Sun Feb 18 13:51:17 UTC 2007

geni wrote:
> You haven't told us the IP so there isn't really every much that can
> be done about it

I didn't really expect to get that level of cooperation out of him, so on
Wednesday when I was fixing this, I just looked up his IP addresses in the
recentchanges table (i.e. the checkuser data). Unfortunately there was no
obvious IP range that the ISP was using for proxies, so it's entirely
possible I missed some. I'll do another search of the logs now and see if
I can find some more proxies. Unfortunately given his present mood, it
will be rather difficult to tell whether I've found them all. Maybe I
should try to make contact with a calmer representative of the Thai
Wikipedian community. It's not really fair on them to leave this as it is
just because Waerth is being so unhelpful.

-- Tim Starling