[Foundation-l] [Wikipedia-l] One week later and I am still blocked, nobody is doing a fucking thing

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 11:24:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You may be angry. But it does not help you a bit when you have to rely
on others to help you. When people tell you to drop dead, would you help
them out ? When it comes to arrogance, your idea that we should be
willing to suffer your verbal diarrhoea and help you is insane. Consider
that Tim Starling made changes on your behalf and I have not even
noticed that you thanked him for it...

The world does not resolve around you. It must be frustrating for you
but people increasingly care less about you. When you continue like
this, I expect you will be on moderation on the mailing lists in the
near future.

Thanks,
    GerardM