[Foundation-l] What's OTRS?

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 21:20:13 UTC 2007

OTRS is the e-mail client used by the Wikimedia Foundation.  Whenever
someone sends an e-mail to the Wikimedia Foundation using the Contact page
on Wikipedia or other places, it gets sent to OTRS and volunteers answer it
on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation or send it to people who can.  They
also tend to act out actions based on OTRS e-mails.