[Foundation-l] Support WMF via GoodSearch

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 13 16:26:02 UTC 2007

These folks allow you to use a version of Yahoo! search where 50% of
ad revenue goes to a charity of your choice:

http://www.goodsearch.com/

On your first visit, you can choose the charity (Wikimedia is among
those supported). You can also review how much money has been raised
so far (apparently $3 in January). Pretty cool, IMHO. I've set it as
my default search and will see if it makes a difference. I _do_ search
a lot. :-)

Now let's hope Yahoo! doesn't suck too much compared to Google .. ;-)
--
Peace & Love,
Erik