[Foundation-l] How to edit wikipedia when stupid mods block all Thai ip addresses

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Tue Feb 13 15:57:03 UTC 2007

David Gerard wrote:

>On 13/02/07, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
>

>>I am getting extremely impatient with RonaldB he seems to have a fetish
>>for blocking Thai IP addresses on the Dutch wikipedia and he doesn't
>>answerd emails send to him. I cannot even edit when I am logged in, not
>>from a friends computer which uses a different provider. Is it the
>>wikimedia foundations goal to block me??
>>

>Yes, every attempt at blocking a Thai IP is a PERSONAL AFFRONT to you.
>This is listed in the Foundation's 501(c)(3) filing with the IRS. HTH!

If this just happened once or twice then it would be ok. But when it
happens everyday how would you feel? How would you react? The same
idiocy seems to be goin on on the english wikipedia. anybody wonder why
there are only a few Thai editors there? Then I forgot you seem to have
no feelings and not to care about other people.

Waerth