[Foundation-l] How to edit wikipedia when stupid mods block all Thai ip addresses

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Tue Feb 13 15:48:06 UTC 2007

I am getting extremely impatient with RonaldB he seems to have a fetish
for blocking Thai IP addresses on the Dutch wikipedia and he doesn't
answerd emails send to him. I cannot even edit when I am logged in, not
from a friends computer which uses a different provider. Is it the
wikimedia foundations goal to block me??

The last two weeks I have found the IP adresses of my provider
constantly blocked, pre-emptively by RonaldB without any sign of
vandalism by those IP adresses. Wikipedia can be editted by anyone? Not
by me!

Waerth