[Foundation-l] Fwd: Share-Alike with images

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 10 08:00:05 UTC 2007

This is a discussion from cc-licenses, the Creative Commons mailing
list, that might be of interest to some. See the thread here:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2007-February/004960.html

I've also asked Larry Lessig for his thoughts on the matter. I think
that if we cannot achieve this with CC-BY-SA, it may be necessary to
create a stronger copyleft license that does. But the answer isn't
clear yet, and it might be helpful if some Wikimedians weigh in on the
discussion.

Mailing list subscription info: