[Foundation-l] Clearing up Wikimedia's media licensing policies (some important points)

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:09:45 UTC 2007

On 2/8/07, Claudio Mastroianni <gattonero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gregory - very politely - came to #wikipedia-it on IRC, trying to
> explain something (and then flying away, insulting).

I did not intend to insult. My parting comment was

"gattonero, if you are going to try to turn this yet another fight
about your paranoia about commercial use and Wikipedia, then I will
not participate. Caio Caio"

I already worked my knuckles raw talking to you about your fears of
exploitation by the Wikimedia Foundation last month.  If I have to do
much more if it, I may just kill myself. :)  I recognize that your
position will not change through discussion with me. So I run and
hide, please forgive my weakness.