[Foundation-l] Separate mailing list for Embassy Ambassadors?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:29:56 UTC 2007

On 05/02/07, Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com> wrote:
> translators-l [1] and mediawiki-i18n [2] might be helpful there. The
> lists have been around for awhile, but we need to have all the
> ambassadors subscribed to one of them (or to foundation-l).

Yes.. they are both related but not exactly what I was thinking of.
translators-l seems more appropriate for Foundation requests of
translation of their documents, whereas mediawiki-i18n has a focus on
default messages. An Ambassadors list would be about disseminating
info back to all the local projects in an effective way.

Brianna