[Foundation-l] Wingchunpedia using derivative of Wikipedia logo

habj sweetadelaide at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 02:25:52 UTC 2007

2007/2/3, Angela <beesley at gmail.com>:

> I'd suggest a polite email explaining to them that the Wikipedia logo
> is not free content (a common misconception). However, the email on
> their "contact" page (info at wingchunpedia.com) is bouncing.

Maybe this wingchunpedia was plans that never quite took off... the project
is related to the Wing Chun Archive, and there
http://www.wcarchive.com/html/contact.htm
is another contact address
info at wcarchive.com
where someone who feels more up to the task than me can have another shot.

Where or to whom should one optimally hand over this kind of task? Is this
mailing list the best place?

/habj