[Foundation-l] wikicouncil

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 22:37:16 UTC 2007

on 12/30/07 11:46 AM, Florence Devouard at Anthere9 at yahoo.com wrote:

<snip>

> First problem: who can be defined as a community member ? What is
> community ? We worked on that problem a year ago during the chapter
> meeting and no satisfactory solution was found.

Florence,

This is a rather critical question here in the Project. References to
"Community", "the Community", "Community Member(s)", etc., are made nearly
every day throughout the various communications. When you worked on the
problem a year ago, what was the final conclusion as to a definition of
"Community" as relates to the Projects?

Marc Riddell