[Foundation-l] About transparency

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:31:33 UTC 2007

This kind of information is absolutely perfect, Anthere. I appreciate
the openness and the honesty about this. It is reassuring to know that
the board is taking precautions against potential conflicts of
interest and that complicated matters are being handled in a
professional manner.

Thank you, Anthere and Erik for your honesty.

--Andrew Whitworth