[Foundation-l] About transparency

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:54:29 UTC 2007

I find it odd that you managed to obtain a work visa in just a matter
of weeks in this
post 9/11 country in which we've been told by the State Department
time and again
to "get your passport and visa applications in early, there's a lot of
backlog and it can
take several months."

Not to say anything's out of line legally with your passport, it just
strikes me as a bit
rushed, given the apparent timing of this original job offer and the
already confirmed
(in the "Erik's New Job" thread, someone mentioned it) work visa you have.

For Freedom of Information,
Chad H.