[Foundation-l] stewards policy rewriting

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:33:11 UTC 2007

Dear all,

the current stewards policy is already somewhat outdated, and not
compatible with the changed situation. Therefore I took the initiative
to rewrite the policy, like some others. For now I would like to draw
your attention to the stewards policy rewriting proposal. Mainly
current stewards have helped rewriting this, and I would like people
to check it out and mention it on the talkpage if they disagree, or
feel something is missing. Please do not edit directly any more,
unless spelling etc, so that the overview is the best. Thanks for
understanding.

*Stewards policy
Please give your remarks now on the talkpage:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Rewriting/Stewards_policy

Also some other policies are going through (re)writing.

See also: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Rewriting

Best regards,

Lodewijk / effeietsanders