[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:06:43 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When one man makes a difference for something that is squarely within the
goals of the Wikimedia Foundation, we should celebrate the man. When you
want to improve methodologies, you want to improve methodologies never mind
what project or what person(s).

There are bot generated articles that are stupid, there are bot generated
that provide relevant information. This is what we should discuss. Attacking
people for creating Free / Open Content is in my opinion one of the most
counter productive things we can do.

Thanks,
    GerardM