[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:42:44 UTC 2007

On 12/27/07, Daniel Arnold <arnomane at gmx.de> wrote:
> This is *only* about the way choosen to create the Volapük Wikipedia.

Besides my comment on Meta: Generated articles are more then valid
(please, add sources in all articles!). I may see that one or
combination of the next may be the reasons for demanding such nonsense
action: (1) someone is afraid with so much articles, (2) someone
doesn't like to see that a small community is able to make the same
number of articles as big ones, (3) someone is preparing field for
removing all bot-generated articles and forbidding such actions. In
all cases, please go firstly to the English, French, Italian and
Polish Wikipedias.

... I may say that such proposals are extremely rude. Removing valid
articles because of someone's vanity is really irritating.