[Foundation-l] New fundraising site

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:04:26 UTC 2007

Looks pretty good. Minor design bug though. I'm on Firefox 2.0.0.11 on
Windows XP SP2 with a 1920x1200 resolution.
If you go to the links on the very bottom of the page, 2 of them stick
outside the design (Fundraising FAQ and  Planned
Spending Distribution) on the left and right, respectively. Just a heads up.

Chad H.