[Foundation-l] [Announcement] board expansion

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 14:21:07 UTC 2007

Please note that there are more ways to have community involvement then by
voting process. As a Wikipedian, you should recognize that. Community seats
do not *have* to be voted upon, although that might be the most logical
choise. However, if there is not much time, there are several possibilities
to appoint people from the community as a board member while they have
community backup.

BR, Lodewijk